Monday, March 18, 2013

Три.

         First day back. While I miss being on vacation, I actually enjoy school. I've always been sort of a nerd, but I like learning and how that feels. I was thinking the other day, what am I going to do after college? I won't be in school anymore after these four years. But in life you always are learning, I suppose.
         On a totally different note, March Madness starts tomorrow! I made my bracket today and I'm excited. I've never made a bracket for this and I basically just picked my favorite teams. However, I was fair. I didn't let my favorite teams make it to the Final Four. So we'll see what happens. Here's a picture of my favorite player from University of Kentucky from last year. He is going to go places. 


1 comment:

  1. I made a bracket too :) i don't know much about college basketball, but we'll see what happens...haha

    ReplyDelete