Saturday, June 15, 2013

twelve.

It's been a month since I wrote here. A lot has happened.

1. I went to Germany for ten days to visit my old school.
2. My family moved.
3. I broke my toe.

I broke my toe on a glass bottle that fell from the top of the fridge. It hurt a LOT and it is now taped. This is my third broken toe in my life. My third toe in the last three years. It would be a toe a year, but I broke two in one summer. 30% of my toes. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the toe.

When I broke my toe, I went upstairs and sat in my room for a while. One of the first thoughts that went through my mind was, "I need to get an old person's shower chair so I can sit down while I shower." But that is not necessary now I guess. It's weird what pain will do to you.


Anyhoo, have a fabulous day and a wonderful summer! School starts for me on Monday and I can't wait. 

1 comment:

  1. one of your first thoughts... :) haha
    i keep picturing you in your old house and then being like "oh, they moved..."

    ReplyDelete